Friday, 31 July 2026

Generic list post: July 2026

Obligatory wrap-up post of those songs I've played most during the month when my favourite lost TV show from my teenage years Betty's Bunch was finally uploaded to YouTube in full. Whatchu know about a 90s Antipodean teen drama show featuring Maggie "The Freak from Prisoner" Kirkpatrick and Paul "Santa Claws from Round The Twist" Chubb?

Ice Cube - Once Upon A Time In The Projects (AI video) (1990/2026)
Z-Ro - Mo City Don (Freestyle) (video) (2005/2026)
Mic Terror - Viagra Triangle (2024)
Mic Terror ft. Easy O'Hare - Rent Money (2026)
BabyChiefDoIt - Ghetto Love Story (2026)
Digital Underground - Blue View (199?/2026)
Trunk Boiz & Seiji Oda ft. Fijiana - Sky Scraper (2026)
Kurupt & DJ Battlecat - Me N The Boyz (2026)
Kurious - Stay Like That (I Am) (2026)
Madonna - L.E.S Girl (2026)

Bonus bloggin: 1nce again I'm gonna use my monthly wrap-up post to keep track of the best movies and TV shows I've been watching. * indicates rewatches dunnit.

Movies I watched and liked:
The One That Got Away (1957)
King Creole (1958)
Heat (1995) *

TV shows I watched and liked:
Betty's Bunch (all 13 episodes) (1990) *
Ann Droid (series 1) (2026)
Mastermind (new episodes) (2026)
Only Connect (new episodes) (2026)
Belgium vs. Senegal (2026)
Argentina vs. Cape Verde (2026)
England vs. Mexico (2026)
Argentina vs. Egypt (2026)
France vs. Spain (2026)
France vs. England (2026)
Salute The Sample (new episodes) (2026)

No comments: