My n****s keep quiet like librarians
That pork and that beef is for barbarians
You see me, I'm more of a pescatarian
Beef with me will have you floatin' in an aquarium"
Mic Terror - Viagra Triangle
(From Viagra Triangle single; 2024)
Mic Terror & his m8s dropped so many loosies throughout 2024 that I managed to miss this one. It's another gem which mixes the ignorance with the elegance on some Chicago "drive slow, homie"-core. If I were gonna collate an album out of Mic's 2024 loosies, I'd use Juicenan Freestyle as the first track and Viagra Triangle here as the final track. Maybe that should be my next playlist? For now tho, here's a list of my top 10 favourite non-2026 Rap songs I've discovered this year.
Biggie Smalls - Biggie Got The Hype Shit (1991)
Me & My Cousin - My Day (1996)
Ma$e ft. Puffy - I'm No Killa (O.G version) (1998)
Rev Run - I Used To Think I Was Run (2005)
Bavgate ft. LJ - Keep It Gangsta (2005)
J-Diggs - Diggs Dance (2005)
Mic Terror - Viagra Triangle (2024)
Egyptian Lover - Vocoder Jam (2025)
Sir Michael Rocks - Talkin' Legit (2025)
No comments:
Post a Comment