Saturday 13 February 2021

Homeliss - that's my homepiss

"Now this is just to get some thoughts out there
And f*ck who's offended because I just don't care"


Homeliss Derilex - F*ck You!
(From Homeliss Derilex cassette; 1993)



Unpopular but undeniable opinion: Homeliss Derilex are the ownerz of Rap's best F*ck You song. I don't dig them jokes and, yo, I back up my quotes so lemme explain why - ig'nant west coast underground Gang Starr was a difficult steez to pull off but Homeliss Derilix nailed it here like Chris & Snoop.

4 comments:

L.A said...

Homeliss Derilex were dope!

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Lesson One is my shit too.

Anonymous said...

Was there already a group called Homeless Derelicts who owned the trademark? Were Homeliss Derelix affiliated with Bored Stiff and White Mic?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Mizzpelling werdz iz hip hop!

All I know about them is that they were from somewhere in the Bay and they were managed by the same guy as Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf, hence Cash Money being one of the first 12"s on Stones Throw.