Sunday 6 December 2020

Wanted dead or alive: I'm An Asshole by Mic Terror

Anybody got the MP3 of this? All zShare linx have long since been nuked and there's only live versions on YouTube. Where's Rey when I need him? Somebody, anybody, help me, screeeeaaaam.

Quelle surprise: Google tells me that Bol liked this song which is both a total shock and totally on-brand. That's Bol AKA the world's only black bloke who prefers Run The Jewels to Killer Mike's music beforehand.

**EDIT** Cheers to Russian Ray for hookin' up the MP3. Strap your tinfoil snapbacks on for this one, lads.

Mic Terror - I'm An Asshole
(From King Of The New School mixtape; 2009)



10 comments:

Ray Garraty said...

is that it?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_W9DkUoiw0VJTjwmwZ_AARwWJZwS80sl/view?usp=sharing

Yohan said...

What happened to Bol's blog anyway? I think he nuked it earlier this year?

Re: the song, don't have it, sorry.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Yohan, no idea.

Ray, it says access denied. Could you up it to dbree plz?

Ray Garraty said...

https://dbree.org/v/815fcd

check this out

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

There we go! That's the one. Cheers, Ray.

(I'm relieved you didn't try to troll me with a Black Metal song 😄)

Ray Garraty said...

wait for the New Year!

AK said...

Run The Jewels sounds like MMA gym music.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

The worst thing about Run The Jewels isn't even El-P's production, it's El-P's voice.

Habibi said...

This was one of my favorite tapes "back in tha day". Is it available for DL anywhere? The laptop that I had downloaded it on has somehow made its way to Rudolph Giuliani and he won't give it back.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I'd imagine Ray found this song on Soulseek so it must be on there.