Friday 10 May 2019

Boy, your bitch ugly and I heard she had 3 toes

70th Street Carlos ft. Sauce Walka - Drip On 70th Street
(From t'internet; 2019)



It's a beautiful thing when a song lives up to its teaser snippet innit? The Rou' & the Hou' uniting for a cross-country whoadie rodeo. Never liked Sauce Walka previously meself, so I'm surprised how successfully he's pivoted to WNC Berserker Bounce™ here by sounding like UNCle Whop Bezzy.

Bonus beats: Play For makes the ideal B-side to this one.

70th Street Carlos - Play For
(From t'internet; 2019)


11 comments:

sisilafami said...

Never been a sauce walka fan either but his last tape 'sauce ghetto gospel' is really good.

john said...

Only partially related, but I know you're a fan of both Carlos and Juiceboxxx, so I wanted to let you know that I have it on good authority that Carlos at least recorded a song produced by Juice. Who knows if it will ever see the light of day beyond a quickly deleted snippet on Carlos' instagram months ago.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I saw the Juiceboxxx post about that. Has a Ma$e sample.

I'm down 4 a Sauce Walka solo track over Trel Itz A Hit production if he raps like UNCle Whop Bezzy again on it.

john said...

Oh right of course he would have posted about that. Then I probably don't need to tell you about his new Coinstar song.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

R.I.P Freddie Starr.

Ray Garraty said...

Sauce Walka is underrated.

lucas said...

Need MP3s if you've got them

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Don't got MP3s.

Tesse Wolfson said...

70th Street Carlos/Juiceboxxx/Martorialist fan checking in to say I'm in hog heaven!!

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Need a Dead End America remix featuring Carlos.

Anonymous said...

is that Peso Peso in the video?