2. Lakim Shabazz - Your Arm's Too Short To Box With God (1989)
3. Coldcrush Brothers - Fresh, Wild, Fly And Bold (1984)
4. The 45 King - The 900 Number (1988)
5. Davy DMX - One For The Treble (1984)
6. PHD ft. Cormega - Set It Off (1991)
7. YZ - In Control Of Things (1989)
8. Grandmaster Caz - Yvette (1985)
9. Ultramagnetic MC's - Biscuits And Eggs (1996)
10. The Flavor Unit - Flavor Unit Assassination Squad (1990)
11. Lord Alibaski - Top Gun (1989)
12. Priority One - I Can't Go For That (1988)
In recent years Questlove has been the chief besmircher of Tuff City's business practices, nonetheless Fuchs is responsible for releasing some of the best 12" singles of the 1980s, getting the Coldcrush Brothers to record their one great studio song, convincing Grandmaster Caz to lay his legendary Yvette live routine down on wax before LL Cool J could kinda flagrantly jack it, and discovering Lakim Shabazz.
What's Questlove ever done for the better of humanity other than make Pumpkin roll in his grave as The Roots sullied the reputation of rap music made with teh real instruments, and pass himself off as a music scholar whilst mispronouncing the names of Sex Pistols albums & Roxy Music members?