Friday 28 June 2024

Everlasting Ass

Lebra Jolie ft. DJ Chose - FTN
(From FTN single; 2024)



Ya host ain't from Houston, but he know where the Texarse. Lebra Jolie's What Kinda is one of my favourite songs of the past few years, but I'd mentally filed her away as a One Song Wonder™ and never bothered to check for her again. Now I'm slangin' humble pie & St. Ides in the same sentence because her new single is some Misandry Bass music for the Roxanne's Revenge-core canon. If Martorialist Radio existed, I'd start every summer 2024 show with this song and Move by Mello Buckzz. Great video too: it's basically streamable p0rnography but without the adverts for webcam girls and penis enlargers. Three thumbs up, one's not a thumb tho...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoutout to Chadwick Boseman lookalike DJ Chose for bringing fun back to Texas music

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Similarly, I also fuxwit this recent single outta Texas.

hotbox said...

thanks for bringing this to my attention