Friday 1 April 2022

Alphabet Boy

Lucas Moura is a professional footballer who plays for Tottenham Hotspur and the Brazil national team.
"My mother used to tell me that there's plenty of fish in the sea
But why play anybody else when you can listen to me?
There hasn't been a threat to mention since I stepped on the scene
So, I'm off to save a cat that's stuck in a tree"


Homeboy Sandman - A!
(From A! single; 2022)



New Sandman loosie. Same considerably more egghead-than-you vybz as his latest EP, but much more pleasing to my ear here. I ain't gonna sit here and pretend there's any intellectually or musically rich reason for this - I just enjoy him saying "A! A! A! A! A! A!" in his funny Rammellzee voice over a beat that's all bass like Clear Lake fishing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really doe, "find you a predilection, make it to an addiction" is some A+ game.

5 comments:

Yohan said...

As soon as I saw you hyperlinked Lucas Moura's name, I knew what video you would like. Bad way to start a saturday morning.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

At least Spurs went on to lose the final afterwards eh?

Pochettino dropping Moura after that performance and then playing a barely fit Kane in the final was the ultimate in Spursyness.

Spartan said...

COYS!

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

R.I.P Chas Hodges.

L.A said...

Homeboy Sandman stays killing it