Saturday 29 January 2022

Plenty of Oda fish in the sea

"Iiiiii be talkin' slick, baby, don't slip
Iiiiii'll never snitch, Ima keep my shit zipped
Stop talkin' to me, quit wigglin' ya lips
Tryna block my shine, this isn't an eclipse
Give a f**k, I'm still grindin', feelin' like I'm Clipse
In the Bay it get grimey, get your shit bipped"


Seiji Oda ft. Lil' Ricefield - Gasbreakdip
(From 98 Corolla EP; 2021)



Sons Of The P? More like Sons Of The P-Lo amirite. Just two AZN bros bippin' a beat wide open with Snagglepuss flows. I love NorCal Rap because it's the only region which consistently produces songs you can cut a rug to. That said, I'm also feelin' Seiji in oceanic Zen Based Slap-Tranquilo mode. Much like a Japanese bathtub, my man has surprising depth.

"Don't panic, bitch, I'm still makin' bands in a pandemic
Diamonds dancin' panoramic
I got ya bitch panhandling my banana hammock"


Seiji Oda - Pomegranite
(From Pomegranite single; 2021)




Lil' Ricefield is a Helluva name. It's only a matter of time until an AZN NorCal rapper calls himself Chop Suey P. Newton.

4 comments:

GGGGGG said...

The azns in the Bay are different.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

New York could never give the world an Ezale.

Yohan said...

Younguns taking names like Lil Ricefield assures me that everything may in fact be alright in the world.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

TRAPANESE