Friday 18 September 2020

Birds can do Baton Rouge Brawl Music™ too (part 2)

"My aunty name is Kita, my other aunty Rita
They both 'bout that cheddar, they be on that Velveeta"


GetEmTree - Intro
(From YouTube; 2020)



Talk about a bird's eye view. Best way to describe GetEmTree's brand of henchwoman Baton Rouge Brawl Music: Webbie without a willy or tomboy with a Tommy drum gun? Doz that kept both eyes shut previously should also peep Opp Watching.

"I just got a call from my dawg, he comin' home
I just dropped some fondue on his books and on the phone
F*ck 12, free my n*gga right or wrong
Bitch, 'cause all I speak is facts in every song"


GetEmTree - Opp Watching
(From YouTube; 2020)



**Edit** Peep Johnny Rap's epic 230 song and rising modern Baton Rouge playlist.

7 comments:

Johnny Rap said...

For those who are (still) wondering "What Is Baton Rouge Rap?" I've made a youtube playlist with beaucoup de videaux. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdoNzXSMf6yyxULuCGjgDWaj8td2FCYbP

For those wondering where is 70th Street Carlos in this list.. he has his own youtube playlist.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Nice work 👏

hotbox said...

yoooo johnny rap that BR playlist looks tight

i still go back to that 80's rap file you zipped up a few years back

Molloy said...

Gotta show luv for that "rapping since Bebo" line.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Eatem said "better get up out my space before you catch a bebo" on Hit Da Drank Twice.

Johnny Rap said...

Thank the Martorialist for the 80's list. He made the selection. I knew I had 99% of those songs on a Harddisk and only had to compile them. Thank you Hotbox for all your compilations I have them ALL neatly stored. While I'm at it thank you to all those Blogs listed on the right side of this blog. Pink Chardonay, Frankie Tha Lucky Dog, Werner von Wallenrod, Ray Garraty, Crimedawg, Chicken-n-Kalinka, Thizzler, DirtyGlove, FakeShore. My algorithms are heavily influenced by you all.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

It's all luv, plug bloggas and all of the above.