(From Soundcloud; 2018)
1. Best song Kreayshawn's been involved in since Pu$$y Magnet or wot?
2. You wait years for a decent Mac Dre tribute song and then this and Husalah's Bad Young Thing turn up within the space of a couple of months.
3. Saw someone compare this to Nausea, which is unfair because it bodies anything those Commie crusties ever recorded.
3. This is more akin to Kreayshawn fronting a Born Again$t reunion because Sam McPheeters was too busy writing for Noisey that day.
5. The main reason why this is the best Rock song of the 2010's thus far is that, unlike every other Rock song released this decade, it doesn't have terrible lyrics.