Sunday 6 August 2017

Ga, Ba, Te & Ra

Great Atlanta rap songs of the modern era which sound like they were designed to soundtrack shanty town shootouts in the mythical blaxploitation spaghetti westerns that exist only in my head: Future's Sh!t, Migos' Hannah Montana, Ralo's Calm Down Ralo.

"If he come around with them chains on
I bet he gonna leave with them chains gone"


Ralo - Calm Down Ralo
(From Famerican Gangster II mixtape; 2017)



The ultimate Movies4Men & Chill anthem, plus the missing link between Tragedy Khadafi and Gary, Barry & Terry. A fistful of late passes for ya host because this shit is undeniable and I feel silly for fronting on it until now. As the title of the 2nd best Django movie very nearly said, Ralo kilt... if it jams, post!

6 comments:

John Titor said...

Mood club

styles palmer said...

Top Muslim in ATL. This is the first Ralo song I've heard that doesn't give me a headache.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

*Cam'Ron voice* I was like "me too!"

Spartio Corbucci said...

Top 20 spaghetti westerns?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

No order, these are the ones I really fuxwit:

A Fistful of Dollars
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
Once Upon A Time In The West
The Great Silence
Django
Django Kill... If You Live, Shoot!
The Mercenary
Day of Anger
Shoot For The Living And Pray For The Dead

DiazUSA said...

Ralo is the man. Lamborghini before he started rapping. He's also a hardline Muslim like Tragedy.

Check out Ralo ft. Young Thug "I Know" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAN2Ty21iTQ

Also if any of yall need an official hardcopy of Ralo LaFlare LMK! #trapdistro