Thursday 2 February 2017

Ashley Cole & Cheryl Tweedy back!

"Havin' interracial relations with this motherf*ckin' white
You play me like I'm pussy, take your motherf*ckin' life
Am I a shooter who keep a Ruger? Bitch, you motherf*ckin' right
I keep a ruler like a tutor, I don't motherf*ckin' fight"


OMB Peezy - Interracial Relations
(From Soundcloud; 2017)



Once again it's on! How's the Lay Down kid's freestyle over a 1998 Soulja Slim classic sound fresher than damn-near any rap that's dropped in 2017? Interracial Relations almost has me wishing I'd never heard From What I Was Told because Peezy sounds to the manor born on that vintage No Limit factory-line beat. Oil and water don't mix like Durex and Catholics, but Peezy's gas on this one is so fluid it's makin' a mockery of everything ya host was taught in chemistry class.

Peezy's brand new single is hot too. Lad sounds like he could hail from Louisiana, the Bay or Detroit, but actually comes from Alabama, albeit with some ties to Sacramento. That'd explain why he's recorded songs with Lavish D's main producer.

3 comments:

John Titor said...

Girls Aloud reunion 2020

d said...


theres def a "cheryl tweedy/handing out hella beatings" bar to be had, I know E-40s already rapped about the bathroom attendant.

Im convinced Cheryl takes all the lads surnames to make her hate crime less SEO friendly shes a mastermind.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

It's true