Wednesday 8 January 2014

I'm not a blogger I just write about rap, metaphorically I slide like Mike Jack'...

Actually, my sliding is more like Jack Tweed-meets-Kelvin Jack than that pederast who buggered Corey Feldman and Macaulay Culkin, but I did write about a new Fred The Godson song in thee Rap & Bullshit stylee for Complex's Deep Cuts series today.

"I see u shawty, she peepin' tha God!"


Not even mad at David Drake & Dave Bry for editing out my line about Fred resembling "a Looney Tunes cartoon version of Scarface if he'd been smacked in the face with a frying pan by Bugs Bunny" from the first paragraph since Jack Thriller's description of Fred in that ThisIs50 video Complex linked to in its place was the greatest music criticism of 2011.

Fuck that giggling male chickenhead Elliot Wilson, Jack is the best interviewer in the business right now.

5 comments:

Boothe said...

Rap game Frankenstein's Monster.

Queezy said...

Somebody has been listening to HD's "Federal Thoughts" a lot recently

d said...

Ah what youre officially offial Complex industry puppet now? Congrats, man.

Pun's ladeez man shit isnt that impressive considering he wasnt that pretty pre-balooning up 15 stone so had to have had some game
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/earl_010/201-1.jpg
he dressed near as well as Puba back then too.
pause

Fulci Lives said...

Rap Game Roy Kinnear.

Zwoop nation said...

I can't believe you listen to Fred Tha Godson