Wednesday, 23 September 2026

J.U.I.C.E Wrld Part 2

J.U.I.C.E - The Hustle (Big City Hustle Prelude)
(From unreleased; 1998/The Man expanded reissue; 2023)


Another tasty unreleased J.U.I.C.E cut from the late 90s which didn't come out back then for some unfathomable reason. This song is the polar opposite of Rip It because it's a storytelling track with J.U. Kasa as Illinois' vividest author. Matter of fact, the way J.U.I.C.E spins his yarn on here is compatible to Roots Of Evil era Kool G. Rap.

8 comments:

  1. Another winner. I really should check out that album Ben recommended.

    Unrelated: Have you watched Dr Who Meets the Scorpion yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this dude before but this is dope - Jmil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's mostly known for beating Eminem in a battle in the 90s and possibly ghostwriting Summertime for Fresh Prince.

      Delete
    2. I’ve never heard that rumor about writing summertime interesting. There was a guy on the coli named Artbarr who supposedly knew him and was his protege.

      Delete
  3. Hope it wasn't the ghost of the Mexican wrestler Art Barr

    ReplyDelete
  4. There’s a good argument this was the biggest omission from the Chicago rappers list complex just published imo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't seen that list, but, yeah, J.U.I.C.E is a definite big omission if he isn't in there.

      Delete