Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Tuesday bloody tuesday


Arf - dude spelled fiend/feen like Gerry Adams and them lads from the emerald isle :

Chief Keef ft. Yale Lucciani - True Religion Fein
(From Back From The Dead mixtape; 2012)


Keef's performance on True Religion Fein is often unintelligible and barely even qualifies as Rapping at points, yet this shit knocks harder on stone than anything else on on his new 'tape and makes me wanna stand around shirtless in a desert flexing, pointing and kicking sand at the camera like Lil' G in the Dirty Black Summer video. Whadda I know, though, since I'm the guy that prefers John Madden and Aimed At You to viral sensation Bang, and who could only offer a polite "um, yeah" when the non-Canadian Drake was enthusing wildly about Winnin' and I Don't Know Dem on Google Talk.

Shout outs to the Chief swaggin' out like Nardwuar in the red plaid kecks; when his Bang Bang ad lib becomes about as welcome a sound as Gudda Gudda's verse on Bricksquad, then perhaps he could switch it up to a Doot Doot instead?

8 comments:

done said...

Ha I've a feeling I'm only gonna be able to read this the provo way.

Love this, theres so much going on. Keef's "druuuuuuuugs" (or whatever) adlib is nuts.

P said...

RAPPERS NEED TO FALL BACK ON THE GUIDO DENIM ALREADY

David said...

A bitch blogger, thats that shit I don't like

Richard Tre Mane said...

:-(

David said...

FREDO IN THE CUT THATS A SCARY SIGHT

no beef just sayin there are some jams on this

Richard Tre Mane said...

Sosa would be my 2nd favourite on there.

Billy Patrick said...

The Smoking Section blog, that's some shit I don't like!

"You don't have a chance, bitch I shop in France"

That line made me laugh! I'm glad true religion jeans exist because I always laugh really hard when I see dudes wearing them/going into the store/ carrying their bags down the street. Just as funny as seeing people on longboards.

Richard Tre Mane said...

I'm gonna go as far as saying that "YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE/BITCH, I SHOP IN FRANCE" is a better quotable than "FREDO IN THE CUT THAT'S A SCARY SIGHT".

Sponsors